Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Toontown... A Little Screwed...?


For one, walking down the streets of Toontown is fun. Looking down at whatthe cogs say can really make your day. Just yesterday I was walking at oh... 10:00 or so... and I look down.
PUSH OFF.
Made. My. Freaking. Day.
Remember the story that I told you about the gates of awkwardland? IT CONTINUES... (Made by me, texting around midnight to alter...) *CAUTION. Not for peoples under 13. LOL*
Dragonflame;; BUT WHY?
Me;; BECAUSE I SAID SO. *points to Limited Too/Justice. THE GIRLY STORE*
Dragonflame;; OH MY GOD! THAT STORE IS P*RNY.
Me;; TO HELLLL. Look its Rick Astley.
DF;; OHMYGAWD!
Me;; YOU KNOW THE RULES...
Rick Astley;; ...AND SO DO I!!
DF;; THIS IS YOUTUBE LIVE!!
Me;; What was your first clue? The fat people falling off of the eifle tower in slowmotion?
DF;; RICK ASTLEY WILL MAKE HIS ULTIMATE COMEBACK... PEOPLE WILL BE GETTING ARRESTED FOR SAYING 'THATS WHUT SHE SAID'... ACHMED WILL BE 'KEELING' PEOPLE!! AND YOU DON'T CARE.
Me;; All I care is that you just go back to Hell. SACRIFICIAL BURNING!
DF;; OH NO!!
*Rick Astley drags Dragonflame away*
Me;; Now... who wants a smoothie.
*Green Day, Alter, and NINJA arrive*
Me;; I love you karma.
*Green Day walks up to DF*
Green Day;; DIE PEDOPHILE *smack*
To be continued.
Best story ever? I think so.
~LOVE MRS. DAWNDUST~

No comments:

Post a Comment