Monday, April 5, 2010

Eh... WHERE THE FRAPPE HAS OLIVIA BEEN?


Ok, if you haven't figured out WHERE THE FRAPPE I've been. You're pretty stupid. TOONTOWN. For theeven stupider.

Have I quit Wiz? HALLLLL NO.

Is Samuel's music getting annoying? YES. I'm like. *Click Green Day* *Skips to Ke$ha* EFF YOU!

Recently. I found out where Samantha has gotten herself. Samantha WaterCaster. Samuel, she's going to kill you. Nuff' said. And congratz on a normal wedding.
Flashback; RAPERAPERAPE *KILLS PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED*
Me: SCREW YOU ALL!!!

Just so you know. Spending time with Alter and Markumz on Toontown is SO better then you wiz people. We love it there.

Samuel and I have jsut recently figured out that we aren't normal people. We're awkward.
AWKWARDLAND OF GREEN DAY REBELS! Population: 4.

*Dragonflame walks up to the gates*
Him; Can I come in?
Me; No.
Him; But where do I go now?
Me; TO HELLLL.

Good luck getting in.

Easter;; What did I get? 2 Green Day CD's. I memorized half of the songs on them each. I win.

As my cat is laying on me, I blog and will update you everyday. BECAUSE I'M INSPIREDED.

Remember to admire Mrs. DawnDust.

1 comment: