Monday, February 15, 2010

Weddings, Psychos, And Creeps. What a day.


Between my ironicly awesome life, Psychopaths show up everywhere I go. I had a wedding. Let's RECAP.


Creeps showed up screaming out, "RAPPPPPE RAAAAAAAPE BOMBOMBOM BLEHADHGWI" and stabbing us. I just about went into my "GET OUTTA HEREEE" mode.


It was still absolute bliss, married to Mark DawnDust. I'm Olivia DawnDust now. You're jealous.


The wedding might have been crashed, but by the wrong person. Guess who was supposed to... Autumn Hex. My alter ego of win. Apparently, that didn't go as planned.


Notice the picture above. You see all my friends. And Samanatha RoseHeart, who hosted the whole thing. Sadly, the creeps weren't in the picture and I can't publicly humiliate him/them.
Look, I'm advertising Blake's site! This ones for you Blake. Thank me later.


I love my interesting life..


~ Olivia GhostCatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment